Friday, February 15, 2013

M&Ms will get you everywhere!

 Every day is hearts and flowers around here. I will admit that we have a very easy going atmosphere around here. Rarely a harsh word, and we all like it that way.

We try to be nice to each other, and it makes for a lot of good relationships!  Even though my DD is 22, she is still in school, as she should be. Since she still has classmates, I still prepare a little something for her to take on Valentine's Day.

There is some stamping of the special heart Stampin' Up! offered in early February, and the scalloped heart from Hearts A Flutter stamp set. Then I used the large heart punch and a framelit to cut the card stock. After layering some of the hearts and leaving some as a single-layer, I added a rhinestone to each one.
It is always fun to stuff M&M's into the skinny bags. Especially because I was thinking about how there are 25 bags for just a couple bucks. Great deal!

I just used a little double stick tape to hold the hearts to the bags, and popped it all into a mailbox from Target.


The fun of it all is that she was happy to be skipping out the door when she last visited, carrying this little bouquet of candy back to campus to share with her friends.

And when I say "friends," I mean "future customers." LOL

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment