Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rough Stuff

Rough 'em up. . . we like to punch, stamp, even spritz, and now we can add rough 'em up to the repertoire! I used a panel of Coredinations textured cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot in the Adorning Accents embossing folder, then I used Stampin' Up! sanding block to remove the top layer of paper, revealing the white core.

I think it makes this pink and raspberry card just masculine enough to give to the Man in your life, even though it has a rhinestone, bakers twine, scalloped heart and plenty of feminine touches!

We will be making this beauty at all workshops occurring prior to "the big day," so act surprised when you attend or host.

And don't forget that this is the best time of year to be a hostess or to attend a party, we get to take advantage of Stampin' Up!s generosity. . . spend just $50 and choose a free stamp set or embellishment or paper pack! Double the order and double the freebies!  Just leave me a comment or give me a call to set your date. My calendar is nicely busy, but I have saved a good date for you!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment