Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Crafty people unite! This is our time! You know it, I know it and our families know it! We love the holidays! Ribbons and lights and garlands and bling. Store away all the decor we love all year long, and bring out a whole new set of decorations! Hang banners and evergreens! Put a tree in the front room and dangle pretty ornaments all over it! Heck, put a tree in every room and light 'em up!

I have 3 of these kits on hand, and I can order more (or you can go to the clearance section of the Stampin' Up! website and order your own). I would love for you to come on over and make a holiday keep sake box. We'll make fabric flowers, ribbon flowers, bows, borders and spritz the whole thing with gold shimmer spray!

How's Sunday for you? Call me!

Happy stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment