Saturday, December 29, 2012

Grand Finale

All year long, I collect Christmas cards, from swaps, convention trades, classes and my own crafting. Come December, I match up my mailing list with my stash and I'm usually all set. This year there were a dozen envelopes left and all the cards were used! Dang.

But the Bears vs The Packers game was ahead of me, and since I love the party but don't enjoy the game, I needed a project anyway. So I die-cut a bunch of ornaments, stamped a sentiment and packed up my ribbon, dimensionals, bone folder and rhinestones.

I had a great time chatting with the non-fans, kept my hands out of the snacks and finished up my Christmas cards!

This baby definitely falls into the "Clean and Simple" category, my favorite!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment