Saturday, December 8, 2012

Box it up, baby

 I'm off to a vendor fair today, hoping to meet some new stampy friends.

I thought I'd share a few pictures of the Christmas Keepsake Box available from Stampin' Up!   For under $12, you get a kit that provides the box, the ribbons, fabric, glitter, buttons, pearls, DSP (designer series paper) and even the color pictures and instructions to assemble. I own the stamp set shown here, you can borrow, or use any Christmas stamps you own. The paper is already die-cut and ready to pop onto your box!  This is a beautiful decor item, and the box slides open where you can store love notes or special cards or use it to give a gift!
 If you would like some assistance or you can't wait to order from Stampin' Up!, I have a couple of these on my shelf, just waiting for you to come over and craft with me! There are lots of evenings and afternoons left before the big guy in red comes down the chimney, so pick a date and come craft with me!

Happy stamping,
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment