Saturday, November 3, 2012

Moving right along. . .

Now that Halloween is over, we can all move on to Thanksgiving planning. I know that the retail folks have glossed right over this crazy "thankful" holiday and are ready for us to start buying gifts for that big holiday, but I like to take them one at a time.

I love this French Foliage stamp set. I'm not sure why it has a post mark stamp included, but the round image kind of balances out the sharp edges of the leaves, don't you think? And thankfully, the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set has every occasion you can imagine, including thanksgiving!

This is one of the designs I prepped for my customer who makes 50+ invites for a Thanksgiving event, so it is easily reproduced, just one panel to go through an embossing folder, using the Coredinations paper so it shows lots of color and texture, each leaf stamp has its own ink color, so we won't have to clean the stamps between colors, and we sponged the edges instead of adding a layer of card stock. Easy Peasy, but not the number one choice.  I'll share the winner soon!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment