Sunday, October 21, 2012

Labor of Love

So worth it! This labor of love will be a favorite of mine for years to come! I just wish I had a fireplace so I could hang this over the mantle!

I have been in and out of my craft room the past few days, just loving this project. I had it all spread out over the table, lots of red and green card stock and DSP (designer series paper), and ribbon and embellishments.  Whenever I had a few minutes, I would tackle one tag and go back to laundry or dinner or whatever duties called.


 I used the 25 & Counting stamp set to create the 25 day countdown, then just grabbed every punch and scrap I own. There are many retired embellishments shown, but the idea is that each little tag was easy to create and used just a bit of ribbon or a lonely brad or an old pearl. Each one could be decorated any way you please. Even though it is a big project in the end, each tag was a little bitty cutie patootie,



If you would be interested in making a Countdown Calendar like this, just drop me a line. I'll be happy to create a kit for you with the basic supplies! Or schedule a time for you to come and use my equipment and scraps to get started on your own project!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen






No comments:

Post a Comment