Thursday, September 6, 2012

Are you enjoying the autumn harvest?

I used to plant tomatoes. I would weed, chase the rabbits out of the garden. Water. Worry about caterpillars and worms. And then I remembered that I don't like tomatoes that much.

So now, all my preserving is done right here, in the craft zone!

These critters are from a few different stamp sets, the jar is from Perfectly Preserved, my favorite set of all. I certainly hope it gets carried over beyond the current Holiday Catalog!

The owls, spiders and sentiment are from Monster Munchies. Normally I don't like to invest in a Halloween stamp set, it just isn't a holiday that requires much stamping, for me, at my stage in life. But Stampin' Up! gave us this set at our convention this summer, so I'm able to make a few cards for our mutual enjoyment. Also, the eyes are from the Make a Monster set. I squeezed Crystal Effects glue over them for the nice shiny effect. Fun!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment