Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's go for a visit

Coupla things to share: my box of sneak peeks from the Holiday mini catalog arrived last night. Honestly, why does UPS wait til 7 pm to bring my Stampin' Up! order? Don't they know to drop that box off first, and then all the other junk on the truck?  My Perfectly Preserved stamps and matching framelits are here and today I will be making tons of samples.

Pictured here are Sarah's samples from convention. She is demonstrating some ideas on the main stage and I grabbed some shots of the big screen, not very good, but sufficient for copying!

Now, if you're up for a visit, Meg Loven posted one of my swap cards from convention, on her blog here: http://lovenstamps.com/blog/2012/07/30/pizza-swaps-night-so-many-ideas-captured/comment-page-1/#comment-2122 just click to jump there. She has 4 or 5 cards that were stand-outs, you will enjoy them too!  And remember, you too can join us next year for the Stampin' Up! convention. Everyone is welcome! If you want to earn your way there FREE, just leave me a comment or give me a call and I'll help you make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment