Sunday, July 29, 2012

Amazing

Are you watching the Olympics? These people are AMAZING!! And they all seem so nice and friendly. I saw a clip of Michael Phelps after an event (pre-olympics) trying to leave the pool, down a gauntlet of photographers, blocking him, 40 men long. I can't imagine keeping cool and being nice if that was my daily grind. Not to mention the physical demands of being an Olympic athlete!

We created this card and the Stampin' Up! convention, and I thought it was appropriate for today. It took a bit of effort to mess with all those tickets. The sample even had each one of them with a tiny hole punch and the string threaded through them. After I did the detail of punching all around the die-cut, I figured I already had enough punched holes, and I just adhered the tickets to the string with pop dots.  I'm just not that "amazing!"

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. It was not that amazing to punch holes. It was amazing we finished the project!

    ReplyDelete