Friday, June 1, 2012

Spring Swap #9

New catalog goes live today, and this gorgeous stamp set and punch made the jump from the last mini catalog into the full Stampin' Up! catalog. That doesn't happen often, so I am so glad to see this beautiful set stick around for at least another whole year.

Patty designed this beautiful card. I love that she popped up the center, even though it is simply the exact same center that the stamp is designed with, then the pearl in the center, just highlights the pretty details!

Isn't it interesting that she has lined up the left edges of the sentiment panel, the DSP panel and the card stock panel? The little details are what make a card appealing, without requiring a bunch of tools or tricks.

So pretty!


New Catalog Special:  I know a few of you are drooling over the new products, stamps and ink pads in the brand new Stampin' Up! catalog. So I want to offer you a little incentive to place an order with me right away!

Mystery Hostess: Anyone ordering from me in the next 24 hours (orders placed by email or phone by noon on Sat., June 2) will be in a drawing for a free hostess set. Depending on the total orders placed, your hostess benefit could be $25 hostess dollars, $30, $40 or more!  Get that wish list finalized and give me a call or shoot me an email to qualify!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment