Thursday, June 21, 2012

A morning without coffee...

Are you a coffee drinker? I took advantage of a sale at Caribou yesterday, it was just 2 bucks for a cold drink, anything on the menu! Well, once again, I am reminded that I shouldn't have so much caffeine!

A nice bright yellow card with a small cup of coffee, that is plenty for me! When I have a cold Caribou coffee with my lunch, I am watching Conan all the way to the end and switching over to see David Letterman and Alec Baldwin take off their trousers right on TV! Usually I'm snoring by 10:15, so late night TV can be a little shocking to my sensibilities!

I am trying to get ready for the Stampin' Up! convention in less than a month. I have registered, reserved a room and paid for an exorbitant flight. Now I have to make my swap cards. If only my friends would stop inviting me for sangria on the deck, a cold beer at Arlington Race Track and iced tea by the pool. Oh, wait. Those are awesome, don't stop inviting me. I'll just order one more cold coffee and stamp while Dave drops trou!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment