Sunday, June 24, 2012

Convention work

It is less than a month away, Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake city! We look forward to this all year, then suddenly it is upon us, then it will be happening, then it will be over, all so quick!

This pretty Cameo Coral card is the one I have prepared for a large shoebox swap we attend every year. There are up to 50 people participating, but half of the cards are a swap, the rest we will make at the event. It is so great to see a huge variety of cards.

I have chosen a collage cluster technique, with paper flowers I stamped, fabric, DSP, twine, button, rhinestone, paper piercing and a stamped punched image. Whew! Even though there are many elements, I think they work nicely together and there is still plenty of open space for the eye to rest.

Now I have to work on cards to swap on the convention floor. And roommate gifts. And comfortable shoes. No biggie.

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of your blog site. I can't believe Marky did that!!

    ReplyDelete