Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring Swap #3

Fabulous birthday card, by Gina. Just the color combination tells me that it would be great for a masculine birthday, but it could be for a boy or a man, right? Not too fussy in the ribbon & bow department, and the sentiment works for young or old.

Great option to keep in the card stash for one of those times when a birthday sneaks up on us and catches us unprepared.

It is another gorgeous day in Chicago! I was already in the basement/laundry room/sewing center this morning. The washer is running, the dryer is running, the clothes line is full and my convention roomie gifts are half done. (That's the sewing project.)

Stampin' Up! offers such gorgeous fabrics that coordinate perfectly with our DSP and colors. My roomies are going to LOVE their fabric gifts. . . at least I hope so!  If you want a hint, you can visit this nice lady from England to see what inspired me: http://stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com/2012/05/retreat-2012.html

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment