Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sampler -- Get it all!

You may have to use your imagination, but I have an offer for you.  The new Stampin' Up! catalog is out and available, just let me know you need one and I'll be happy to get it to you.

We have 14 new DSP (designer series paper) offerings. I love to have a swatch book of EVERY DSP. Shown here is the 2011-2012 version. I want a new one! Are you with me? For just $13 ($2 more to mail it to you, if needed) I will provide a 3"x4" swatch of every DSP, a label with the name, catalog # and coordinating colors, card stock separators and all hole punched.

While I believe this is most useful for demonstrators, maybe you just want to own 'em all! If you prefer a larger sample of each DSP with or without the hole punch and labels, just let me know, that can be arranged!

Please email me at dtollaksen at wideopenwest dot com if you are interested. I will only order one pack of every DSP for this project, so there is a limited number of swatch books available.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen





No comments:

Post a Comment