Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Garage Sale

Unbelievable! These are the stamp sets that I pulled from my shelf that retired this year. When you come to my classes or host a party, I only use stamps that are available for you to order. Therefore, retired stamp sets need to leave the stamp room.

Can you imagine what wide open spaces are left on my shelf? In the clear-mount sets alone, there are more than 25 sets. Probably just as many wood sets.

And these are just my sets. Laura and Catherine are also purging their shelves and pricing their stamps. So you can build your collection and enjoy a great bargain!

Saturday June 9. Don't miss it! Don't delay. But don't show up early! 9 am on June 9.  Early birds will be subjected to barking and growling. . . and I might even make you walk the dog!

Please come and get your hands on the new Stampin' Up! catalog. You know it is filled with great new options, because we retired so many great stamps. Bring a friend to shop and bring your calendar to book a party so you can earn lots of great free stamps!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment