Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stamp a stack #2

Tell him how you feel, go ahead. This masculine card is perfect for a little message to the man in your life. Hearts say "love" but since we love him 365 days a year, why limit them to one holiday in February? And woodgrain certainly says "masculine." A little rhinestone just makes the card happy.

This is a zippity quick card, made even easier with the new heart shaped Framelits that Stampin' Up! has given us in the mini catalog. Just run a scrap of red and a rectangle of DSP (designer series paper) through the Big Shot and you can cut both of these hearts in one pass.  Of course, you can switch up the sentiment to be a birthday card, thank you card or even a sympathy card.

Don't let Sale-a-Bration pass you by. We only have 4 more days to accept all the gifts that Stampin' Up! wants to give us. Place an order with me and receive a free stamp set or DSP or ribbon and brads. Just give me a call or shoot me an email or comment and I'll be happy to get you all set up.

Looking for a permanent discount? Or a part time job doing what you love? There are  some great advantages to joining me now: major discount on the kit, a year's worth of free DSP, a great group of new friends, and the Stampin' Up! convention registration is in just a few weeks. I would love to have you join me for an awesome trip to Salt Lake City! Just leave a comment or shoot me an email.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment