Friday, February 10, 2012

Oxymoron

Fresh vintage stamp set, free during Sell-a-bration, is starting to rise to the top. . . current favorite free stamps!  What's not to love, right? It's fresh, it's vintage and I got it absolutely free!

Sorry for the glare, but I used the shiny whisper white paper, and it looks gorgeous on the card, but a little hard to photograph.  Also, the gorgeous ribbon has retired, but I have an entire roll of it, and it was just the perfect product for this Cherry Cobbler masterpiece.

I have lots of dates available for you to gather 2 or 3 friends for a little workshop (or a bunch of friends, your choice) at my place or yours. Get yourself this beautiful stamp set or one of the  many other Sell-a-Bration freebies.  Leave me a comment or shoot me an email, let's compare calendars.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment