Sunday, January 22, 2012

Romance and sparkle

Grey and yellow together, so elegant! The new embosslits for the Big Shot (or your brand of cutting and embossing machine) are so versatile and fun. The label shapes here are all cut in seconds with thin metal dies that coordinate perfectly. The Apothecary Arts stamp set is designed to perfectly with the dies, as well. These flowers are so easy to spruce up with just a little color, or a lot, depending on your style. I have also added some shimmery glittery fun that comes in a bottle for just $3!!! Can you see a little shine on the leaves and stems?

I have had a good night's sleep in my own bed and now have the fun job of sorting through 100 swaps I brought home from the Leadership Conference with Stampin' Up! in San Antonio.

I attended awesome sessions on many topics, but the one that stands out in my mind was with SU trainer Carrie Cudney on Why Women Buy. I am all ready to address your shopping wishes and needs! Just drop me a line here in a comment or email or phone and let's get together to stamp and laugh!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment