Monday, January 23, 2012

Ready Set Sale-a-brate!

January 24 (tomorrow!!!) begins the best time of year in the Stampin' Up! calendar: Sale-a-Bration! Whoo hoo!!

As a hostess, you can pretty much double your free hostess gifts, with a shopping tote, special DSP, ribbon and brads that coordinate beautifully as well as the regular hostess benefits.

As a stamping shopper, you get to select a free item from a special collection with every $50 you spend on stamps, paper, tools or embellishments.

As a new demonstrator, you save $50 on the kit and SU throws in a bonus of a pack of DSP or a digital download every month for a year!

If you are "in the market," just leave me a comment or give me a buzz or email, and I'll be happy to fill you in on the details!

Oh, yea, this card is one of the swaps I made for Leadership conference. Kinda pretty, if I do say so myself.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment