Friday, October 21, 2011

Vintage stocking

How can you resist this beauty? The glittery ornaments hanging from the silky ribbon, the antique brad, and most of all, the fabulous stocking? Well, let me tell you, this stocking is also gift packaging: you can put a gift card, a Mont Blanc pen, a jump drive, diamond earrings or whatever expensive but teeny gift you may have selected.

The Big Shot and the stocking die make this project very easy but really pretty!

Attend the Holiday Extravaganza and you will make this and 9 other great giftable and home decor items at the bargain price of just $30. If you can't make it, let me know. I'm happy to offer a "rain date" or "to go" option for friends who don't live here in Chicagoland.

I know my friends and family will be getting this beauty in the ornament exchange, grab bag and on Christmas morning!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment