Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Leaves of a Tree (1)

How tech savvy are you? Being a geezer, I think I'm a little more savvy than some of my generation. Not a whole bunch, but a little.  I am blogging, I love Google Reader for cruising blogs, and I even use MeetUp to find new friends.

Last night my bff Catherine and I hosted a MeetUp for card makers. We offered a "keep the stamp" class featuring Stampin' Up! stamp Leaves of a Tree.

This sweet stamp is so versatile! Here I used the Big Shot to diecut some scalloped squares and we stamped in Early Espresso. Using the SU markers, we added a couple shades of green to the leaves, adhered some gold crinkle ribbon and white twine. Lovely, right?

Because we meet at Panera and I have to haul all the supplies, these cards are very basic, but as you'll see, quite diverse.

Stay tuned for cards 2-4 and let me know if you would enjoy a "keep the stamp" class.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment