Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Leaves of a Tree (4)

IRL (in real life) this card is so cute! Sometimes a photo just can't get the lighting right, no matter how I rearrange the angle, the lamp, the sun, the shadow of the photographer.

We have used Pool Party cardstock to cut a Top Note  shape and chopped off one end. Then stamped the Leaves of a Tree in white ink. In Pool Party ink I added the Friends sentiment and just a dash of the great ruffled ribbon in the same shade.

Remember that these cards were created for a class offered at the Panera restaurant. If I was at home, I would add some embossing powder. We used the clear EP last night and it added a nice gloss to the tree.

It is spectacular to be able to use one stamp to make such a variety of styles of cards! I still have a couple stamps available, if you would like a class by mail or want to stop in, just let me know. $14 for the stamp and all the supplies for these 4 cards (minus ink).

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment