Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Elegant AND Sparkly



Remember that birthday last week? My DD had a milestone birthday. I broke out the silver glimmer paper. This is definitely a "stash" product : a paper that you MUST own, but then no project is worthy of, nobody is worthy of a card made with such an awesome product! You know the feeling. . . what if they don't appreciate the fantabulousness of this sparkly paper? What if they don't preserve this card in a place of honor? What if they just (gasp) throw it away?

Well, who cares. I have lots more of this sparkly paper. And I'm using it on Christmas keepsakes that I know won't get tossed out. And my DD loves the card and the envelope. They will never get tossed out. She will cherish them forever!  You can take the dare. USE your stash products. Get an ooohh and an aahhh from your loved ones!

Mark your calendar for Sunday Dec 4. I am offering a fantabulous day of crafting. More info coming SOON!!!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment