Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dark chocolate saves the day

Thank you Hershey's Kisses! I recently hosted a small shower for a friend and these are the table decorations/favors. Her wedding colors include this very dark purple you see in the flower, so I wanted to include some candy in the glass that continued the palette. While researching bulk candy options, I stumbled across the Hershey dark chocolate kisses wrapped in purple foil. Problem solved. No special store, no special price, just run to Target and grab a couple bags of kisses. Perfect!

I used the BigShot to die cut all the flowers, added an antique brad and used glue dots to adhere to the glass. The stir stick has a cute little flower punched with the awesome triple punch and layered up on a crafty stir stick.

These were quick and easy because I used the tools I had on hand. I would love to help you bring out your creativity, just leave me a comment or send an email and we can make your shower, wedding or party special!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment