Sunday, September 18, 2011

Community Service

Are you available this Friday? I absolutely must settle down and package up all the cards I have accumulated and send them off to the ladies who get them into the Chaplains hands to give to the Marines (and other service members) deployed in Afghanistan (and Iraq).  Of course my DS is currently deployed, so I have a direct connection to the good work of this organization. But there are thousands of young men and women doing an amazing job in faraway lands. There are no stores or shops in these areas, so having a beautiful hand-made card available to write home is a lovely  treat.

Come on over anytime Friday afternoon and help me get these cards ready to ship.

And I will be happy to share these darling treat bags and tags.So easy to make, inexpensive to give and fun to receive.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment