Monday, August 22, 2011

Towel time!

 Have you discovered the website Pinterest? It is a visual artist's DREAM! It is filled with pictures, pictures and more pictures. I like to look at crafty fun things, I think it works like Pandora. On Pandora your taste in music is "learned," on Pinterest, your taste in images is "learned." It is very cool.

Anyway, I just saw these white towels with days of the week monograms. A fresh towel for every day. Very cool. The fun thing is, I just made white towels with iron on letters at a workshop Friday, truly!

Scroll down and see my Gourmet towel! You too can make these gorgeous towels! The big ol' WalMart sells the towels nice & cheap, then just pick some letters and cut them super easy and fast on the Big Shot, then iron 'em on!  I'll help, just call me!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment