Friday, August 12, 2011

Layered up

My Big Shot is directly to my right when I am in my stamping room. It is so convenient, because I use it so much. This pretty card is textured, has a scalloped square die cut, then the next layer is textured too!  When I prepped this card for class I did all the Big Shot work ahead of time, because otherwise I have to rearrange the furniture so students can access it.

Silly me! After class was over, one of the ladies commented that that machine must be hard to use or very delicate, since I never let anyone else touch it!  Well, hoo boy, I will never be doing the Big Shot work for them again! They will see how sturdy it is and easy too!

Come on over and see how sturdy it is and how easy it is to use, I'll be in the stamp room all day Saturday, since the DH will be golfing!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment