Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's a beautiful day. . .

Outdoor enthusiasts, rejoice! It's such a beautiful day here in Chicagoland! We have the Air & Water Show happening at Lake Michigan, the lawn mower is being pushed cheerfully around the back yard and I know that Camp Lakota is populated by Wood Badge participants enjoying the gorgeous weather.

Hooray for all these events taking advantage of one of the most beautiful days Chicago has to offer!

My stamping friends will attest, this may be my #1 fave stamp set. Although I wish the bear had a smiling eyes  instead of the scowl. . . but I love the camping gear and the grrreat sentiment in Under the Stars.  Here they are celebrating life on a stairstep card, camping among stars and greenery.

Wednesday I am offering a class of 4 stairstep cards, this being my favorite.  Come join us t 1 pm or 7 pm and learn how easy it is to make these stand-up stairstep cards! Just give me a call, post a comment or shoot me an email. I'd love to have you join us. . . or set up a time for your own workshop or class!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment