Sunday, August 14, 2011

Convention creation

Can I tell you how much I love the fabric on this card? Just a touch of elegant black and white fabric gives it so much texture and interest.

The BFF stamp set went home with every conventioneer. I know I wouldn't have looked twice at this set if it hadn't been given to me. But now that I own it. . . the curlicue branch is fabulous and the cross hatched heart is great. BFF is such a "current" phrase, lots of people use it in scrapbooks. It will definitely identify a specific point in time!

Again, this darling card was designed by the pros at the home office and needed to be completed after we got home. There just isn't enough time during the make-n-take session. I'm told some people finish when they get back to hotel in the evening. Ha! We always have extra events to attend, shoebox swaps and such. There is no time for actual crafting!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment