Monday, August 8, 2011

Brag Book

 I am so thrilled and proud to be the Mother of a US Marine. Our whole family spent the weekend with Steve, home on US ground, on leave from Afghanistan. We flew down to Arizona to spend time with Steve and his bride in Flagstaff and Phoenix. Danielle had planned a trip to a craft beer festival, art walk, Phoenix Cardinals football practice, and that was Friday. On Saturday we toured a resort where the happy couple plans to have their wedding (they have had a court house marriage, we look forward to a wedding celebration this spring.) Then the sports fans went off to a baseball game.

On Sunday we all went river tubing. Oh my goodness. Fun, hot, cold, wet, exhilarating and exhausting.  And why do I mention all this? Because this fantastic brag book will be perfect for our pictures!

Stampin' Up! offers these great scrapbooking kits. They include card stock, designer series paper and self-adhesive elements all color and style coordinated. This brag book is made from just half a kit and was taught to me at a recent event hosted for my demonstrators group. It took us maybe an hour to assemble and is just waiting for pictures. So cool!  Any questions? Want to make your own? Just give me a jingle or leave a comment, I'll be thrilled to help you out.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment