Thursday, August 4, 2011

Brad Bracelet

So easy and so lovely. I'm telling you, paper crafting suddenly looks like jewelry making! This terrific bracelet is a blank chain and closure that I have embellished with a few brads. Okay. It is 14 brads, but it isn't even an entire box of the Antique Brads on pg 198 of the new Idea Book & Catalog from Stampin' Up! There are 20 brads in the box, so there are a bunch left over for cards! And the whole box only costs $5.95! How cool is this!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I am invited to so many fun events. This past Sunday/Monday I attended a 3-session meeting with over 50 other demonstrators. We made a brag book from a scrapping kit, home decor blocks with festive phrases, a shadow box with 4 different seasonal decor inserts, very cool clear acetate card set, this bracelet and a bunch more stuff. Plus we had a delicious catered lunch, shared a million laughs, swapped card samples and had a generally awesome time together. Wish you were there! I'll be sharing the projects over the next week or so.  Let me know if you would like the details on this bracelet, or if you would like to join me for a class and go home with one or two of your own!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment