Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bracelet class

 I know I already showed you this bracelet, but I put the class on my schedule, come make one!

Wed Sept 7 at 1 pm or 7 pm, for just $20 we will make a bracelet, a gift bag and a gift card for presentation. As if you would give it away!  For just $12 extra, you can make a second bracelet (maybe you would give it away then!)

And because you have already seen the awesome, super EASY, fun stamping supplies bracelet, I also gave you a picture of Marky Mark. Yes, he is a Boston Terrier and is the most handsome and buff guy, so we named him after Mark Wahlberg, also from Boston, handsome and buff.  He loves to chew on crunchy inappropriate items, like CDs, eyeglasses, and shoes, so we give him an empty water bottle occasionally. As you can see, he bites the top off then crunches to his heart's content! Then we recycle it and start all over.

As always, if the date and time I have picked do not work for you, just let me know! I would love to have you come at your convenience or schedule a little time at your place to make these great projects!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment