Friday, July 29, 2011

Coloring #4

Can I say that I have a favorite color? I don't want any of the other colors to feel bad, but I definitely prefer blue. Almost any shade of blue, and mixing blues together. . . fabulous!  This card features the stamping technique of Direct to Rubber. Using the Stampin' Up! markers, I colored right onto the rubber stamp. I spritzed the stamp with water, using a tiny spray bottle, then stamped. I love the soft, watercolor look it makes!

Just a reminder, deadline for the $99 deal is Sunday. Talk to your husband, talk to your friends, talk to me!  This bargain goes on your credit card, you get $120 worth of product and free shipping. If you want  it FREE, just hold a workshop or two and let the profits from the workshop pay for the kit. Really!  You only need to hold one $350 workshop to completely offset the cost of the kit. And statistics show that an average workshop produces $400 in sales. So, one average workshop and you'll be showing a profit! Whoo hoo!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment