Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last Chance Day

Don't you love the paper in this quilty card? This was super easy, made with 1 1/4" squares of DSP (designer series paper) from Stampin' Up!

Today is your last chance to let me know what retiring items you want. After this, they will be gone forever. Check the retiring list by going here and clicking on SHOP NOW then LAST CHANCE.

Many fabulous stamp sets, DSP, ribbon and more will leave the collection. Of course that means lost of NEW product will join the collection as of July 1. If you need a catalog, just let me know!

If you would like to see what used products I have available, stop by on Saturday July 9 at 9 am for the annual SU garage sale. A couple demonstrators and I clean our closets and offer it all at great discounts!  Leave a comment or shoot me an email for the details.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment