Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gratitude Journal


Have you heard of a Smash Book? It is a new product concept designed to help you keep a journal, make it pretty and easy. Pretty Easy!  Gotta love that!

The idea is that you can jot down your thoughts, ideas, lists, glue in any pictures that you want to remember, copy, or buy. Staple in a sample of fabric, ribbon or paint you want to remember or to provide inspiration. After a while, the book should be nice and lumpy and fat (no personal comments, please) and requires that you "smash" it all down. Fun, right?

My take on this concept is Gratitude. All the things in my life that I need to remember are blessings and to document my gratitude. I have used a bit of FANTASTIC ribbon that has jillions of buttons attached that I purchased as a local "hobby store." After that, it is all goodies from Stampin' Up! featuring the new bright colors of embossing powder seen in the summer mini catalog. So awesome!

Order an art journal from me and I'll help you decorate the covers to suit your taste and get you started on your own Smash Book!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment