Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fresh Flowers

It's fun to be trendy, especially when I don't have to go shop for something new and the trend is just my style.  Mason jars, everywhere! I have one from my Nana that is exactly this blue color, so when I have a bunch of posies, the water always looks fresh and beautiful!

This set is found in the new summer mini catalog from Stampin' Up!  Another trend in stamping is coloring. Not that it was ever gone, but it is hugely popular right now. I used my aqua painter and ink pads to color this image, during the next week you'll see me color with SU's watercolor crayons. So fun!

I bought a whole new pad of watercolor paper, it makes a big difference in this style of stamping. I would love to have you come on over and try it out. Just shoot me a line and let's make a date!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment