Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Shoebox Swap #7

Friday the 13th, lucky number 7, bride & groom. . . hmmm. . . how do I tie all these together?  I think I better just talk about something else!

Barbara B brought this gorgeous wedding or anniversary card to the shoebox swap. I am sorry it looks so washed out, because it looks fabulous in person. If you have a heart shaped punch, you are all set to knock out this happy card from some scraps in your craft room!  I think you could even swap out the pink in the bride for the wedding color. But don't leave out the rhinestones, they totally make the card!

An unsolicited review of the Stampin Up rhinestones: superior to any others on the market. One of my customers told me that she has some other rhinestones, she has used still others while at a crop and she will never stray from the SU product. Ours stick. No question about it. They sparkle, they are soooo affordable, and they stay where you put them. And isn't that what is really important?

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment