Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring Shoebox Swap #1

Oh, how much I love to get together with other stampers. To plan a day of fun and crafting together!  I LOVE it!!

My stamping buddy, Catherine, and I put together a day when 25 women come, bring their designed card and all the makings, then everyone makes all 25 cards. So fabulous.

In no particular order, I will be sharing all the cards made at the Spring Shoebox Swap. Today is a beautiful card created by Laura Fitzgerald. In blue and yellow/orange, with a little bit of ribbon and some diecut flowers. So simple, but gorgeous!  Laura has been one of my favorite designers since I came to Stampin' Up! I'm so glad to know her and to have the opportunity to work with her.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Hey how do you feel about doing this 3 times a year? We do Oct and April now. How about we schedule one in July after convention? Anyone game?

    ReplyDelete