Friday, April 22, 2011

Pink Butterflies

Tangerine Pompom trim and Melon Mambo neon embossing powder join forces to brighten up a pretty bright spring card.  The pompom trim will be gone at the end of this month and the embossing powder will be available May 1st. And this card is here for today only!

This is probably my favorite DSP (designer series paper) and it will be around until the end of June. It has shiny embossed sections and is extra thick, just gorgeous. These butterflies couldn't be easier, just use the punch, pop 'em out and layer two together, add some pearls and you're all set!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. WOW what colors. Did you use the color coach for this card? Not sure I would use these except when I was a kid and my mom yelled that I could not dress myself.

    ReplyDelete