Thursday, March 3, 2011

Takin' a break

I was looking for inspiration.

Really, I was. I started at the manicure shop. They have a wall filled with polish bottles, organized from pale pink to fuchsia to eggplant.

While I was there, I had a pedicure. Seemed like a good idea.


Then I was working on composition.

Really, I was. You can't just throw punches and stamps together and hope for the best.  It works so much better if you plan your layout, choose a focal point. Select coordinating colors.







Then I was working on texture.

Really, I was.

Something soft, perhaps?  Touchable?  Irresistible?








Then I needed to fine a quiet place to sit and work.

Really. That's all I need. Good lighting. Solitude. A little peace and quiet.







I'm sure that I'll be cranking out cards and projects by the boatload!  As soon as I get all the laundry done.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment