Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sell-a-bration ends today!

Darling butterfly, handsome flourish, free stamps! Midnight tonight, stampers everywhere will say goodbye to this gorgeous set of stamps. After today, Stampin' Up! will break the mold and no more Bliss stamp sets will be given away and never sold.

You're always welcome to come over and borrow mine, but it just isn't the same as having it on the shelf and making a last minute card with such a beautiful combination of images.

Call me this afternoon if you realize that you wanted to get free stamps in March from Stampin' Up, but suddenly it is March 31.  I have at least 2 calls coming after 1 pm from procrastinators. So you are in good company, just call!

If you are looking for a way to get all your stamps free all the time, I have the answer. That's how I roll, all my stamps free all the time. Just join me, get your start kit for $158 and receive $360 of products!  That is a 15% savings and a $50 bonus selection. Then you can make a little teeny side business pay off that investment and keep you rolling in ink, paper & stamps for as long as you wish! I'd love to have you join me, but this deal ends today too! I'm here after 1:00, waiting for the phone to ring.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment