Friday, January 14, 2011

Journal cover

Have you ordered from the new Occasions Mini catalog? If not, add these new products! The Build-a-Blossom punch and the Vintage Designer Series Paper are must-have products!

This is the cover on my 5" x 5" journal. We use this every week at my Bible Study meeting; everyone is welcome to write their prayer requests, then we all pray for one another. Very nice, and it helps that it is pretty.

Today my son Steve leaves with his Marine unit for Afghanistan. Please keep them in your prayers.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying every day for Steve and his units safe return. Please pray today for my uncle who is going through heart bypass surgery. Thank You

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous book and I love all of the layers and the flower!!

    ReplyDelete