Monday, December 27, 2010

Scrapbook page

I may not share them too often, but I do like to make pages using the MDS software (My Digital Studio).

And when I need a Christmas newsletter, and I need it FAST, this is the perfect solution!

I dropped a couple pictures in and altered one of the pre-designed pages, typed up the highlights of the year, and in under an hour, I was printing a newsletter sharing the good news of December 22 for my Christmas cards.  And you thought I was just slow in getting those cards mailed, didn't you!  No, I was saving them for a wedding picture.

Little did I know, the Cook County Courthouse will not allow anyone to bring in a camera or any kind of recording device. Of course, everyone has a camera on their phone and so some pictures were taken. But not nice ones that I want to scrap!  So some casual shots of the couple, our gorgeous daughter and the new puppy, all combine to star in our Christmas newsletter.
.
I hope you are enjoying your loved ones this holiday.  Peace to you, and best wishes for the New Year.
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. What about that guy named Chris? Does he still live there?

    ReplyDelete