Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Single layer WOW card

I don't know what the lighting conditions were when I took this picture, but the paper is Crumb Cake (Kraft). Doesn't really look too krafty, but it is. I used the Early Espresso ink to darken the edges, stamped with the beautiful sentiment from Peaceful Season hostess set, after running the cardstock through the BigShot using the snowflake embossing folder.  The final touch is the glimmer paint daubed on the snowflakes.  Gorgeous in person.

This is one of the cards we are making tonight at my Holiday stamp-a-stack that I am taking on the road to Debbie's place. You too could make this at my class next Wednesday night, or at your home at your convenience! Just call or leave me a comment.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment