Saturday, November 27, 2010

HSSS12

My DD used to love to color. I am not talking about when she was 3 years old, everyone loved their Crayolas at that age, I'm talking about 17, 18, 19. She and her friends would drive to the Walgreens, study all the coloring books, then spend the evening creating the most hilarious colored images. But I cannot make a joke about it, because I realize that. . . we all love to color!

Our tools may be a tad more sophisticated, but here is the evidence! Gina designed this darling Critter card for every one to enjoy at the Holiday Shoebox Swap.  Even though we all have markers, pastels and colored pencils at home, nearly everyone sat and colored the cute little raccoons!

Thanks for indulging us, Gina. Can't wait to see what you bring to the Spring Swap!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment