Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Autumn class card

The first comment was, "cool colors, unexpected purple and green as the choice for a Halloween card."  I love having a critical eye from my daughter, after I have completed the card and just want a little positive feedback. She knows better than to say anything negative!  And then we had fun chatting about the cool scalloped circle behind the sentiment.  Dying to learn the technique?  Plenty of space for you in this Wednesday's class, at 1pm or 7pm, 5 fun cards for just $20!!

Hope to see you here! But remember, anything I teach in a class in my home, in Arlington Heights, will be twice as much fun with your friends in your home! Just shoot me an email, leave me a comment or give me a call, and we can schedule a workshop for you!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment