Friday, October 8, 2010

Any occasion

More often than any other, I need a card for "thinking of you" or a "no occasion" type of card, so I design a lot of my cards with no sentiment.  My class attendees are always asking for the "words" stamp, and I will let them add any words they like. But I send a lot of cards just because I heard some news and felt the person could use a card.  

Sympathy is a good example. I don't like to keep a bunch of cards on hand for sad occasions. Yet, sad occasions do occur and this card would work just fine for a sympathy card. But it would be fine for a get well, or a word of encouragement or of congratulations.

I used to send a ton of cards to the high school friends of my children, whenever I heard they did well on a huge test, or got their drivers license, or earned their Boy Scout Eagle rank.

So this pretty autumn card goes into the "any occasion" category, and will certainly be used soon!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment