Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm teaching a scrapbook at CraftSocial

I'm teaching a scrapbook at CraftSocial Friday night. You may still be able to snag a ticket if you're interested!

Click here for the blog and you can see all the projects and crafts that will be taught at this fun event in Evanston, IL.


My project is a Mini Scrapbook: Beautiful paper, embellishments, ribbon and ephemera combine with chipboard to create a beautiful keepsake to remember a special moment, event or person. Crafters of any skill level will enjoy putting together a mini scrapbook using their talents and some new techniques with a focus on the Sizzix BigShot Die Cut Machine, Mod Podge and Quick Snippers!

What a fun and busy life. I thought when my kids "grew up" I would have more "couch time." But that just doesn't seem to be the case. Thankfully!

Join me in the fun and crafty-ness, I'd love to spend some time with you, nowhere near the couch!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment