Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween present

Boy oh boy, I love my punches! Can you name them all?

This little matchbook style gift package was super fun and easy to make!  First thing down onto the Basic Grey cardstock are two skinny scrap strips of whisper white, then I punched 5 jewelry labels to make the fence posts. Next, a simple circle of So Saffron, sponged with a darker yellow. The leaves are a Sizzlet used on the Big Shot. Then the new owl punch made all the elements of this little guy.

I stamped the Trick or Treat message and punched with the small oval punch, and shadowed it with a black small oval punch. Lickity split, a darling little gift. Inside is a Bath & Body Works antibacterial hand sanitizer bottle, in black with a Halloween theme also.

Give me a buzz if you want the dimensions or want to schedule a time to come make a few of these for yourself!

Want more crafty Halloween ideas? Check out this post on Craft Critique blog.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. You fence looks a little small compared to the GIANT owl. Very cute though. I just love Mr Owl.

    ReplyDelete